Sunday, January 29, 2006

No news is... no news?


Because, for various reasons best dealt with elsewhere, I need something that'll make me feel not quite as much like a worthless heel in life, I've decided to tackle a few long-term goals from the list, for the month of February (but I'm starting a few days early, so it doesn't feel like I'm cheating because Februrary is a shorter month). To wit, by midnight March 1, 2006, I will be able to cross off:

8. Drink 8 cups of water every day for a month
30. Stop drinking Caffeine for a month
40. Shave every day for a month
53. No fast food for a month
76. Bring my lunch to work every day for a week

I may not feel like a more valuable human being, but at least I'll be a little healthier at it. Now if you'll excuse me, February doesn't start for another 57 minutes by my watch, which is just enough time for me to brew one last pot of coffee.

4 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 12:49 PM, Blogger jen said...

does Qdoba count as fast food? if so, you're screwed :)

 
At 1/31/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Well, some of this stuff is supposed to be challenging, y'know? And what better way to truly appreciate the queso sauce than to deprive one's self of it for a month?

 
At 2/22/2006 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are valuable more then you know

 
At 2/25/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger jen said...

so how's it going with the monthly endeavours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home