Saturday, December 17, 2005

Three years later...
Anyway, hi again. So I created this account a long time ago, ostensibly to play around with it and see if I liked blogger better than LiveJournal. Turns out I didn't really feel such a striking difference, that I was marginally inclined to change sites yet again. Obviously, I didn't. But lately a few friends had started up this "101 Things in 101 Days" dealies, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of setting up my own list of 101 things to do. I want some way to help myself stretch and grow, to do things that I either might not do of my own accord, or things I wouldn't get around to, without having some sort of goal or timetable.


And really, I like the fact that blogger is nice and customizable, as for the page layouts, creating the sidebars, and so forth. I'm sure I could do similar things on LiveJournal, though part of it may be associated with donating a certain amount of money to the administration of said organization. But I kind of wanted to create a site that, for the next 2.75 years (approximately), would be principally about my list of 101 things. Besides, it's not like I posted on LJ more than about once a month, anyway.

So without further ado...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home