Saturday, December 17, 2005

1. Post this list publicly


Obviously, this is done. Basically, I thought this was important, because it creates in me some sense of accountability. If I'm the only one aware of my list, then it doesn't really matter if I drop it, does it? But if my friends, family, etc--if they know about it, and heck, are even encouraging and helping me work on it (I'm talkin' about you, #18), then I'm not going to quit. It becomes a stubborn sort of pride thing.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm going to even be capable of finishing all of this, in the time limit. #5, 14, and 24 are some that really stand out as being daunting. Some of the items are a little silly and simple, but will just be fun to do (i.e., #13, Fly a paper airplane off a tall building). And if this isn't ultimately fun, what's the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home