Sunday, June 01, 2008

Day 2

...and here's the problem with the Project 365 thing for me. I'd even considered this as an issue, but had more or less figured I'd "creative" my way out of it -- my life? Kind of dull. Today, did some cleaning, played some Crackdown on the 360, went grocery shopping.

I even took my camera with me to the grocery store, and was debating taking a picture of some flowers or something. Mainly, I don't want to start taking pictures of everyday junk, like... Hey! This can of Dr Pepper! It's cool, because I like Dr Pepper. Or... Yet another picture of my cat! While I'm sure the real Justy will turn up from time to time, I think my goal is to not have to resort to those pics.

Who knows, maybe I'd be wiser to take baby steps here and do a project 52, 'cause surely I can find interesting things on a weekly basis... right?

However, just to keep the dull pics marginally interesting (to me, at least), henceforth they will be accompanied by a haiku:

le sighOh, well played, sucker!
You forgot your life is dull.
Better luck next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home