Sunday, December 02, 2007

17. Make it through my Netflix queue;
79. Throw a Snowball;
80. See a Stage Play;
93. Post a journal entry every day for a month

A few general updates. I've been through with #17 for a while, just haven't gotten around to updating. It's definitely good that I established a set number; when I first started, I had 95 or so movies in my queue. Now that I've made it through 100, I have about 120 in my queue. They just keep making movies, it turns out.

Throwing a snowball was yesterday after coming home from work; didn't really have anything good to throw it at, so should that opportunity present itself, I reserve the right to recross it off. #80, stage play, my dad actually took me to a production (Once Upon A Time in New Jersey) a few months back, I just completely forgot it was an item on my list.

And #93 was done in October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home